วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2561

How to GET RID of ACNE | 20 TIPS to Get CLEAR SKIN

How To GET RID of ACNE | 20 TIPS to get CLEAR SKIN | Get rid of pimples | Acne free skin | How to get clear skin

SOoooooo.. I had pretty bad acne in the past so I have seen many dermatologists and went on roaccutane 4 times, antibiotics twice, on the pills, on loads of different type of topical creams, you name it. It is only after I started changing my lifestyle and applying some of these tips then my skin started clearing. The oral medication did work but it was temporary. It was my lifestyle which helps to maintain it. Hope this video helps you out. I know the pain of having acne and not being able to wash your face without being in pain, or looked in the mirror and felt upset about the red spots and scars. It will get better. :)

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Face Wash: Fruit Enzyme Uemura Cleansing Oil (pink Facial Treatment Clear Clay clay Plantation Tea Tree Oil (This is really strong so you'll need to dilute it with MY LINKS ☆

Instagram: Instagram: chloe_ting

Music by: DJ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น